This Saturday we’re having our Client Appreciation Party at our Eton studio (from 11am-3pm)… free mini-sessions with a low-res digital file, free candy, snacks & drinks, too! You’ll have the option of ordering various prints, products, cards & mini-valentines for the kiddos to give to friends and teachers… But, for the first time, we’re offering something extra for you moms out there!
To get yourself ready for Valentines Day, sign up for your Botox appointment with Dr. Diana Ponsky (ENT/Facial Plastic Surgeon) — yes, she’s my sister-in-law, which is why we are able to get her services in here at such amazing special rates!! Only $12/unit (that’s how pricing is structured)… that could be as low as $175-200 for crows feet!
She needs to know how much to bring, so make sure you call ahead and sign up! Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity– and don’t worry, nobody will know you’re doing it unless you tell them :)
Want to know more about Dr. Diana Ponsky? Check out her bio…
- Dr. Diana Chuong Ponsky attended New York University College of Arts and Sciences in New York City, New York where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 1995. She completed a Masters of Science program in Physiology at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. in 1996. She then went on to complete her Doctor of Medicine degree from Georgetown University in 2000. From 2000 through 2005 she was completing her residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. where she received the distinguished Roy Sessions Exemplary Chief Resident award in 2005. She then joined the staff at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Washington, D.C. from 2005 to 2007. She developed a strong interest in plastic surgery of the face, head and neck, and specifically in rhinoplasty surgery. Following this interest, she completed a year of specialized fellowship training with Dr. Bahman Guyuron in facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery at Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, with a focus on rhinoplasty and facial aesthetic surgery.
- After completion of her fellowship in 2008, Dr. Ponsky was recruited to join Dr. Guyuron’s department of Plastic Surgery as well as the department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at CWRU- University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio. As an Assistant Professor in both departments, she enjoys teaching both plastic surgery and otolaryngology residents. Dr. Ponsky has presented at national meetings on facial aesthetics and has a number of peer-reviewed medical publications in major journals on rhinoplasty and facial aesthetic surgeries and procedures. She has a special interest in Asian blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) and rhinoplasty, both functional and aesthestic rhinoplasties.
- Board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Assistant Professor at Case Western Reserve University- University Hospitals Medical Center
It’s that time of year again… time to let our clients know just how much we love and appreciate them! So next Saturday, February 6th, from 11-3pm we’re holding our now annual Valentine’s Day Mini Session Party!
Party, you say? What’s in store?? We’ll have candy, treats, drinks for the young and old alike, and of course FREE MINI-SESSIONS (with a low-res file of our favorite image to be emailed to you)!!!! Yes, FREE!
We will have many fun options available for you if you want to purchase some goodies… If you missed out on holiday card season, you can send an adorable Valentine’s Day card! We’re also excited to offer small custom Valentines for your kids to bring to school and give out– but instead of Peanuts characters on their cards, it’s THEM! All of these items will be available with your choice of template design at a discounted rate, and will be in your hands before Valentine’s Day.
But wait, there’s more!! To get everyone ready for Valentine’s Day, we’ll have BOTOX!!! Facial plastic surgeon, Diana Ponsky (my sister-in-law), will be on site offering special rates on Botox treatments. Help yourself look like a Photoshop “after” with prices as low as $240/treatment (at $12/unit). Tackle those frown lines and crows feet, and look your best for your sweetheart!! Botox treatments will be by appointment only, so call us for more details or scheduling.
Hope to see you Saturday!!
Just because it’s slushy, rainy, snowy (kind of) and gloomy outside, doesn’t mean the fun stops around here at Kim Ponsky Photography! Our 20-minute Sessionettes are a fantastic way to update your kids’ photos, and a guilt-free activity when you just need an excuse to get out of the house! Just 20-minutes, and just $75 (including a $50 print credit towards your order)– there’s almost no excuse not to take a break from screen-time, and have a little photo time! Valentine’s Day, B-days, or just a fun idea you want to play around with… give us a call, and we can go over your ideas with you!
One of our mom’s has been doing just that… Mandy has brought in her baby girl a few times over the past few months for Sessionettes to chronicle her first year. Milana, dressed in her Audrey Hepburn finest, and her big brothers as her supporting cast, was the first session I’ve ever held INSIDE Tiffany’s! It helped that the boys actually bought a little gift for their baby sister, but the folks at Tiffany’s were so amazing, and admittedly entertained by the undeniable cuteness of the throwback threesome. These photos were used on the family’s holiday card, and were a hit!
Then last week, the girls returned for a baby-only Sessionette in our studio… the little peanut is now sitting & crawling (at only 7 months!!), so we had to update the photos… 20-minutes is the perfect amount of time for this age, because overstimulation or exhaustion can take its toll on the little ones.
Check out a sampling of this family’s two recent Sessionettes… and call to schedule YOURS!
Well, we made it through another crazy busy, but awesome holiday season! In addition to the many outdoor and studio sessions we were tackling, we held an incredible 5 weeks of Winter Wonderland Holiday Mini Sessions — 105 different families, and a whopping 251 mini sessions! Those that came by for a shoot or even just a visit saw our incredible outdoor winter scene, and it was a hit! I’m not sure what other photo set parents would have to bribe kids to LEAVE! So with Christmas just hours away, and New Years around the corner, I wanted to say a quick “thanks” — not only to my amazing staff that keep this place going, but to all of our fabulous and loyal clients– you make it possible for us to do what we love. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Posted Under: Uncategorized
Many of you have been asking what clothing choices would look best in our Winter Wonderland Holiday Mini Session set… So we figured that the easiest way to tell you what looks good is to show you!
Here are a few cuties from this past weekend’s mini sessions — hopefully it will give you an idea of what works!
Are you reading this and hearing about our holiday minis for the first time?? Don’t fret! There is still plenty of room in December, and select spots left in November… But don’t wait to call, or the only spot we will have left will surly be during nap time…
We’re having so much fun playing in our Winter Wonderland set, and love the reactions of the kids… Come join the fun!!