“It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.” – Paul Caponigro
We have been receiving calls asking about our “Toy Store” style photo sessions!!! At long last, we are going to divulge the dates . . .
Who: YOUR KIDS!
What: Kim Ponsky Photography – Studio Mini Sessions
Where: Our Studio (2026 Murray Hill Rd, Suite #3, Cleveland, 44106)
When: Thursday July 19 & Friday July 20!
How It Works: For all of our repeat clients… you know how this all works! But let’s break it down for the newbies!
- $15 covers a 10 minute mini session with our white studio backdrop and one 5×7 of Kim’s Pick (Kim will choose her favorite shot to edit and print.)
- Additional 5x7s of Kim’s Pick will be sold at $15 each so why not pick up a few extras for Grandmas and Grandpas
- Additional prints of different images can be purchased at regular price (see the “Investment” tab above for more details)
- Have multiple children? No problem! We can block out 10 minutes per child or group shot at $15 each!
- If you’re interested in having a group shot make sure that outfits coordinate. This doesn’t mean they should match, but colors should mesh (bright colors with bright colors OR pastels with pastels).
- Just a friendly reminder to remove tattoos, milk mustaches, and anything that’s “snot” wanted in your photos ;-)
To book your Studio Mini Session just give me a call at 216.229.7427 or email me at: email@example.com!