1. It’s our busiest season. We love getting to see so many of our treasured families and getting to watch your families grow is a true pleasure!
2. Pumpkin Everything! We love a good pumpkin patch and then of course carving them, baking with them, and eating and drinking them! Did you know our studio is right near the Starbucks on Green and Chagrin? Pumpkin Spice Latte anyone?!
3. The Holidays in the fall are some of our faves. From Rosh Hashanah, Diwali, Halloween, Thanksgiving and everything in between, what’s better than gathering with family and friends to celebrate? Wishing you and you families the best of everything!
4. The food! We mentioned pumpkin everything but of course the list goes on. With all of the holidays comes the tastes of the season. We’ve been crunching apples, sharing soup recipes and dreaming about turkey and stuffing! And we can’t forget the Halloween candy…although we might want to!
5. The cooler temps are a welcome treat. After the heat of the summer wears on us the crisp autumn air is amazing! There’s something about breaking about fall sweaters and boots that gets us all excited around here. And we’re loving all the fall outfits you are all wearing in your photos!
6. The Leaves changing are magical! It’s one of the most beautiful things about living in Cleveland. The colors are majestic and while they’re pretty on the trees we can’t help but love when they fall to the ground too. Kids just love playing in the leaves and we just love capturing them doing it!
7. There are so many fun things to do in the Fall! One of the best place to spend a fall afternoon is Patterson’s Fruit Farm. Whether you’re picking apples, taking a hayride or getting lost in the corn maze it’s a ton of fun for everyone! We’re also looking forward to carving pumpkins, trick-or-treating and maybe (shaking!) a haunted house. And we can’t forget football! Whether it’s kids playing, tailgating or watching it on TV, it’s a fall favorite. What is your favorite family activity?
8. Family time is golden. With the kids back in school and evening coming earlier these days it’s nice to cozy up with loved ones and read a book, watch some TV or light a fire.
9. Fall Colors are fabulous! From the changing leaves to the apples and pumpkins the amazing shades of reds, oranges and yellows make everything a sight to behold! The orange hues of the sunsets lately have been breathtaking! We just love to do outdoor photo sessions this time of year!
10. Reflecting on how lucky we are. Last but certainly not least, how could we not mention how reflective and grateful we are this time of year. This fall we will gather around our Thanksgiving tables and now more than ever we are so thankful for all of the blessings we have. They are plentiful but one of the best is getting to do what we do. Thank you for letting us share in your many blessings by creating beautiful images that will create cherished memories for you and your loved ones for years to come.
Did we miss anything? What do you love about Fall? We’d love to hear from you! 216.229.PICS (7427)