“A good snapshot stops a moment from running away.” ~Eudora Welty
If you know anything about Kim and her photography you know that quote is true! Whether Kim has 10 minutes or 10 hours she always seems to be able to capture the essence of the person she is photographing! Her candid portraiture is unparalleled!
Why not experience it yourself by booking one of our Studio Mini Sessions? Times are filling up fast so if it’s been on your mind give us a call!
Who: YOUR KIDS!
What: Kim Ponsky Photography – Studio Mini Sessions
Where: Our Studio (2026 Murray Hill Rd, Suite #3, Cleveland, 44106)
When: Thursday July 19 & Friday July 20!
How It Works: For all of our repeat clients… you know how this all works! But let’s break it down for the newbies!
- $15 covers a 10 minute mini session with our white studio backdrop and one 5×7 of Kim’s Pick (Kim will choose her favorite shot to edit and print.)
- Additional 5x7s of Kim’s Pick will be sold at $15 each so why not pick up a few extras for Grandmas and Grandpas
- Additional prints of different images can be purchased at regular price (see the “Investment” tab above for more details)
- Have multiple children? No problem! We can block out 10 minutes per child or group shot at $15 each!
- If you’re interested in having a group shot make sure that outfits coordinate. This doesn’t mean they should match, but colors should mesh (bright colors with bright colors OR pastels with pastels).
- Just a friendly reminder to remove tattoos, milk mustaches, and anything that’s “snot” wanted in your photos ;-)
To book your Studio Mini Session just give me a call at 216.229.7427 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org!