This Saturday we’re having our Client Appreciation Party at our Eton studio (from 11am-3pm)… free mini-sessions with a low-res digital file, free candy, snacks & drinks, too! You’ll have the option of ordering various prints, products, cards & mini-valentines for the kiddos to give to friends and teachers… But, for the first time, we’re offering something extra for you moms out there!
To get yourself ready for Valentines Day, sign up for your Botox appointment with Dr. Diana Ponsky (ENT/Facial Plastic Surgeon) — yes, she’s my sister-in-law, which is why we are able to get her services in here at such amazing special rates!! Only $12/unit (that’s how pricing is structured)… that could be as low as $175-200 for crows feet!
She needs to know how much to bring, so make sure you call ahead and sign up! Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity– and don’t worry, nobody will know you’re doing it unless you tell them :)
Want to know more about Dr. Diana Ponsky? Check out her bio…
- Dr. Diana Chuong Ponsky attended New York University College of Arts and Sciences in New York City, New York where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree in 1995. She completed a Masters of Science program in Physiology at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. in 1996. She then went on to complete her Doctor of Medicine degree from Georgetown University in 2000. From 2000 through 2005 she was completing her residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. where she received the distinguished Roy Sessions Exemplary Chief Resident award in 2005. She then joined the staff at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Washington, D.C. from 2005 to 2007. She developed a strong interest in plastic surgery of the face, head and neck, and specifically in rhinoplasty surgery. Following this interest, she completed a year of specialized fellowship training with Dr. Bahman Guyuron in facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery at Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, with a focus on rhinoplasty and facial aesthetic surgery.
- After completion of her fellowship in 2008, Dr. Ponsky was recruited to join Dr. Guyuron’s department of Plastic Surgery as well as the department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at CWRU- University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio. As an Assistant Professor in both departments, she enjoys teaching both plastic surgery and otolaryngology residents. Dr. Ponsky has presented at national meetings on facial aesthetics and has a number of peer-reviewed medical publications in major journals on rhinoplasty and facial aesthetic surgeries and procedures. She has a special interest in Asian blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) and rhinoplasty, both functional and aesthestic rhinoplasties.
- Board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Assistant Professor at Case Western Reserve University- University Hospitals Medical Center